Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Catch-Up Time

Long time no blog...
So I decided I should catch up with some pictures!

Winter formal with all of my friends!

The spring musical with my lovely little "third girl" :)
Spirit week in full force. (Character day)
Senior day, a carnival day put on by the seniors. 
Senior day with our favorite (robo)senior.
 SPRING BREAK: Finally. First day in Mexico.
 Fourth day in Mexico (the second and third were rainy), a little cloudy but a lovely rainbow after the storm.
Fifth day in Mexico, a beautiful, cotton-candy-like sunset.
 Sixth day in Mexico, dinner with a view.
 Seventh day in Mexico, riding horses on Litibu Beach... my personal favorite part of the trip.

 9th and final night in Mexico... See you later Punta de Mita!
Looking at throwback pictures at my grandma's house before Easter mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment